Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So just spent good bit of time ( like the b/s/t rules say dont do) posting my listing for boat for sale.. been a member for like a year and realized I never posted.. just always soakin up all the good stuff here.. anyways, Just recently moved back on the water here in Milton, garcon Pt bridge area. Got a neighborhood boat launch about 100 yrds in front of my house! Man gonna be a big difference then all that hassle I did before to go out. Anyways Im excited for the warm weather to be here! See you guys out and I will start bein a little more active here!

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Welcome to The PFF Mad House, Like the song say's you can never leave the Hotel, Glad to have you Aboard!!!!:letsdrink

·
PDC Fishing Team
1,971 Posts
Another lurker turned active member..... you'll never be the same!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Im at the end of Raughton rd, like the next to last road on the right before you get to the toll bridge.. I will say i absolutely LOVE IT here.. the people are extremely nice and its nice and quiet.. Ive always lived the city or condos, apts etc etc.. Man the other day I was working on the boat in the backyard, and I swore I heard my phone vibrating every so often on the table or something... never could find it, later I realized it was the COWS MOOING a few roads over.. oh man I love it. hahaa.

·
Praedator
9,927 Posts
TurboDr (4/8/2010)Im at the end of Raughton rd, like the next to last road on the right before you get to the toll bridge.. I will say i absolutely LOVE IT here.. the people are extremely nice and its nice and quiet.. Ive always lived the city or condos, apts etc etc.. Man the other day I was working on the boat in the backyard, and I swore I heard my phone vibrating every so often on the table or something... never could find it, later I realized it was the COWS MOOING a few roads over.. oh man I love it. hahaa.
You will love it. The only thing you have to watch out for is the no see ums. They can carry you away on some hot summer days. But you are close enough to the bay that the breeze may keep them away.

I have been away from GP for almost 4 months now and I miss it. Nice, quiet, yet a short jump to everything.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
MGuns (4/9/2010)The world's largest site of experts on every topic known to mankind.

Ha, thanks, I think Ive been apart of a few of those forums ;/

And yea no joke about the no see ums.... man Ive sprayed and lit everything I could get my hands on.. they can kick your ass fast! Did you ever find the secret remedy? Outside of take a garlic bath like the internet says!! lol.. I did get a bird feeder, and they seems to keep em at bay during the morning and afternoon... but still a major problem around sunset. Anyways, thanks for all the welcomes guys!!

·
Praedator
9,927 Posts
TurboDr (4/9/2010)
MGuns (4/9/2010)The world's largest site of experts on every topic known to mankind.
Ha, thanks, I think Ive been apart of a few of those forums ;/

And yea no joke about the no see ums.... man Ive sprayed and lit everything I could get my hands on.. they can kick your ass fast! Did you ever find the secret remedy? Outside of take a garlic bath like the internet says!! lol.. I did get a bird feeder, and they seems to keep em at bay during the morning and afternoon... but still a major problem around sunset. Anyways, thanks for all the welcomes guys!!
Sorry but there is no remedy other than staying inside or in a screened in porch around sunset and 1 hour before as well. We tried everything as well.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts