Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Scott,

Got a dry load of squaw wood in the back. Also bringing a set of corn-hole and bags.

"That's some good'ol Yankee slang right there."

:letsparty

Stressless

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
So....... Is the nieghbors yard on fire yet??? Wish i could have joined you guys. Just got back from taking the grand-daaughter to a Fall Festival.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Great Party Scott, The Highlight had to be the Exploding Rock!!! Oh yeah, All the good folks that were there Added to the Party too!!!:letsparty:letsparty

Thanks for letting us Hang out with You guys................Dennis & Donna

·
Registered
867 Posts
Scott

Had a great time.. thanks for everything.. you and pam are great hosts..

Ps..

Went out to the beach this morning and snagged me a couple pomps!.. woo hoo!..

rich

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Great bon fire Scott. Love that patio. Thanks for hosting and was good to meet some PFF members that I had not met before.

And the fireworks...unbelievable exploding rocks. I recall many jokes about that, LMAO.:doh

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
Good time man,appreciate it. Jello shots are evil! :shedevil

·
Registered
798 Posts
Scott, Great party! My crew had a great time. The exploding rocks were a nice touch. Here's one pic, more to come of the entire crew.

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
Ah yes,young Abe Lincoln. Good to meet ya Jimmy.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Scott great place and great party.

Thanks for the letting my inner pyro come out and enjoy feeding the Beast. (Sorry for igniting all your wet wood up front.. :doh) Planting the exploding man made rock was killer the second one REALLY got everyone's attention ... no harm no foul - I guess he does look out for fools.

Lots of great grub and good people. Hope you liked the Cornhole (Yankee Horseshoes) - here's a link to to make'em. http://www.cornholehowto.com/cornhole-tables-dimensions.html

Take Care until next time,

:grouphug

Stressless

·
Registered
479 Posts
Whew!! Whata party!!! Just got back home to BR last night, and left the camera in the jeep, so I'll post up pictures tomorrow!

Scott and Pam, thanks for having us all - it was a great time! Enjoyed seeing everyone, and the costumes were great! The exploding rocks were quite entertaining (not even gonna start with the jokes there, or about the wood either....BOB!). Food was wonderful, and the drinks were even better.:shedevil If you weren't there, you missed out!!!

Anyway, had a blast, and hope to make it to the Blue Angels party at Nextstep and CrowningAround's place - maybe Dale and I can make more Jello Shooters!:letsdrink Maybe we can try to do another bonfire sometime soon when James and Carol can make it, sure would like to see 'em! Will try to post up some more pics tomorrow.

61 - 74 of 74 Posts