Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

41 - 60 of 74 Posts

Registered
absolutely no idea Hama, could be 20, could be 200......

I know there are quite a few in the other thread that said the would be coming.

post up if you think you might make it up and how many might be coming with ya.......

Registered
Sorry guys our team made the playoffs so me and Precious wont be able to make it this time. Hama after the new year it sure would be nice to do a Imu pit and roast a whole hog :letsdrink

Registered
Went a cut up some wood with GENTLE WOLF this morning and just finished splitting some of it up. It's all wet or damp so if a couple of people could bring some smaller dry stuff that would be great. The wife will be starting a pot of gumbo here shortly and I'm headed out to get ice and a few other items.

Might want to bring some lawn chairs, I've probably got 15 or so but sounds like at least 50 or so coming if not more......

Registered
Me and Nicole will be there :letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink(in costume)

Registered
dale, jamie, and i will be there...we have jello shots, deer sausage (cajun, thanks george) and whatever these girls will bring....glad the rain has moved out...will be fun...thanks...

wish chris couture, since it's up in his neck of the woods, could make an appearance...maybe after the yungins' get their treats...

41 - 60 of 74 Posts