Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Would love to do it again guys but this time NO Fireworks!!! Scott Morgan Creek Vinyard just had their annual muscadine stomp a couple of weeks ago and have some fresh brewed.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
alrighty......thinking about starting up a fire in the pit for halloween (next Sat).....

I will provide the place, fire, coolers and ice along with a few snacks

who's interested in coming up? I'm in Cantonment, about 2 mi north of I-10 and Pine Forest.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I have some scrap peices of 3/4 inch plywood if you would like it to burn. I am just throwing it out. All pieces are less than 28 x 16 inches.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I'll bring a pickup truck of cut/split wood if it's before 16 Nov - I'm heading out again the 18th and be back mid '10 - as my brah says be good for the soul to catch up with you'all before I ship out.

I might could bring a bit of Crown and Ginger ale... :angel

:mmmbeer

Stressless

·
Registered
479 Posts
Sounds good Scott. Got a walk Saturday morningto raise money for our Relay for Life team and a party at the FloraBama after that, but Saturday night sounds good!!!

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
put up a post in the BASH/get together's section with directions for those who haven't made it to the house before. bring the young'uns if needed. It's a nice, safe neighborhood and my daughters will be running around as well.....11 and 13.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
have you ever know me to do it any other way, and yes there will be a bed for ya Woody.......update....the out laws moved out......

4,058 Posts
brnbser (10/23/2009)have you ever know me to do it any other way, and yes there will be a bed for ya Woody.......update....the out laws moved out......

Oh man...depending what Sunday's weather calls for, and what time I get in Saturday night (coming from LA) I MIGHT just crash this bash. No promises yet. Especially considering the magnitude of the holiday in a college town which is my final destination. Super excited to be the youngest person there as well!! :)

4,058 Posts
Oh, and before I show up and become "that guy," (only person wearing a costume), is anyone else dressing for the occasion? Cuz I have a badass Chippendale's outfit and I don't wanna be laughed at all night long nor do I want to have to crush some haters...

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
guess it's a party then, someone tell reel crazy no 12 ga flares this year please, the back yard glowing red and the helo circling over the house last time had me a bit nervous......

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
he PM'd me a coupledays ago and said something about Aaron getting married but I'm not sure if it's this coming weekend or not, I'm waiting to hear back from him.

you gonna bring any bait with you Hama?

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
kahala boy (10/24/2009)Scott---

I will if I can get my hands on some between nowand then...Kinda busy with soccer and stuff. Got some thing good to bring for all to test though....

Ruh Roh... Something's fishy.... :)

:mmmbeer

Stressless

21 - 40 of 74 Posts