Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive had to log in 8 times already this morning,, everytime i navigate between pages...:banghead

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
I just had to log in again too....:banghead:doh

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
I have never stopped having the problem. I log in and if I try to reply, check my PM's or post , I have to log in again. This happen on my home and work computer.

·
Registered
33 Posts
It has to do with all the domain names this site has. Because all of the domain names are set up with MX records, and not forwarders, that means you will need to login for each domain name. Each domain name represents it's own cookie, which in turn saves your login info. Pay attention to your address bar when viewing the pages of the forum. Some time it will change, and thats where the problem comes in.

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
I haven't had any problems lately but then again my internet just started working again yesterday for about 10 minutes. Bell south sucks:moon

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
yep. me too. everytime i check a pm or click back to forum home i have to log back in. chris will get the kinks worked out soon i'm sure.

·
Registered
955 Posts
I think we're all having the problem. Also, I miss having the e-mail notices that tell you when you have a PM. There are days around here that I'll go 3-5 days without logging on, just a quick glance at the latest news, then off to work. Never knowing if there are PMs in my box. Hopefully, Chris can fix that too if it bothers any of the rest of you. If not, oh, well, I'll get to responding when I have time to log and re-log in.

I do love the speed he has this thing down to though. I'm sure it's a lot more complicated than us novices would ever imagine.

·
Registered
261 Posts
rocklobster (12/4/2007)I think we're all having the problem. Also, I miss having the e-mail notices that tell you when you have a PM. There are days around here that I'll go 3-5 days without logging on, just a quick glance at the latest news, then off to work. Never knowing if there are PMs in my box. Hopefully, Chris can fix that too if it bothers any of the rest of you. If not, oh, well, I'll get to responding when I have time to log and re-log in.

I do love the speed he has this thing down to though. I'm sure it's a lot more complicated than us novices would ever imagine.
I do receive e-mail notices. I didn't know I signed up for it and I didn't get them on the old forum. I pretty much log in everyday (to the detriment of my boss- he's threatened to take it away from me:boo ) and my pm's pop-up when I automatically log-in. I have noticed having to re-log in the past few days- thought it was just me.

No biggy- damn fine service for free! And you're right, I wouldn't know where to begin.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts