Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
Great fish, I'm having chest pains seeing the rod and reel laid on the concrete. About 25 years or so ago I did that, my dad took a step back and crushed the reel handle. Sucked for me, had nothing to fish with the rest of the day

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great fish, I'm having chest pains seeing the rod and reel laid on the concrete. About 25 years or so ago I did that, my dad took a step back and crushed the reel handle. Sucked for me, had nothing to fish with the rest of the day

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I gotta teach her better than that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You need to put a ring on her finger!!

We’re married, she doesn’t wear her rings when she goes out fishing hunting or working in the yard, we had a scare one time when her diamond setting came off, the diamond was from my moms ring, mom wanted her to have it before she passed away so its sentimental and irreplaceable, so she’s a little protective/cautious, but yeah we are hitched

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
540 Posts
A nice plain gold band is great for work and hard play to avoid some awkward situations. One half size small in case the fish is slimy or slippery blood etc. I know several women that do it this way. Plus I hear they feel weird without their ring on.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Women always bring in the big ones-give is a little credit guys. Some of us are just as addicted as you-lol

Attachments

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Let's catch some sheepshead she says...

Let's catch some flounder she says...

Gotta love a woman who loves to fish. Congrats on the fish *and* on the catch! ;)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Ok all of you will get a good laugh. When I brought this fish in while surf fishing I thought I might have a record pompano until the guys fishing down the beach from me told me it was a permit. No scale but they did say it was a rare thing to catch a permit so close to shore. They even wanted to take a pic of themselves holding up my fish-lol.

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Susie used to explain that she out fished me because she talked to the fish. I got indignant and said I talk to fish too. She said yelling " you stupid *@# %× &#@!*, eat the mother*#+(!#% bait" did NOT count as " talking to the fish." Damn...who knew?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts