Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
It ain't that bad. It should buff out.
Seriously though, it doesn't look bad. A new fender and and a little bodywork and it will be back to where it was.

·
Auburn Grad - 1999
3,546 Posts
My 1st wreck was a lot worse than that. Cars can be fixed and that is definitely repairable. No one was hurt thats the important part.

·
healthinspector
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My 1st wreck was a lot worse than that. Cars can be fixed and that is definitely repairable. No one was hurt thats the important part.
i totaled my first car lol. but yea its doable especially with allstate paying for everything. but its not driveable cause the fender is pushed in and cutting the tire and pinching the driver door, i gotta get out of it nascar style lol.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
thats not a wreck it a fender bender. In 1973, my 68 Mustang fastback hit a guardrail at about 80mph and pushed in the stbd side a foot or so. Thank goodness for the guardrail or it was a 150-200 foot drop into the Russian River in Northern CA......... all while listening to Stairway to Heaven and racing a Camaro.
Dumb frigging kids:(

Rock on

BillD

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
My son said he will take 500 for the hulk in back yard, its rough but come take a look at it. Front end is ok and has new rear quarters on it. At least you can buy any part for it you need, unlike my 49 olds, at least you didnt get hurt, not as bad as i thought it was going to be.

·
healthinspector
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea, if its a camaro, its a wreck. sorry i worded wrong. im not a dumb kid bro. at least i wasnt being stupid racing someone, i was just trying to get home and i was tired. my FREAKINNNNNNNNNNNNNN BADDDDDDDDDD
thats not a wreck it a fender bender. In 1973, my 68 Mustang fastback hit a guardrail at about 80mph and pushed in the stbd side a foot or so. Thank goodness for the guardrail or it was a 150-200 foot drop into the Russian River in Northern CA......... all while listening to Stairway to Heaven and racing a Camaro.
Dumb frigging kids:(

Rock on

BillD

·
healthinspector
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
to everyone else, hulk is sold lol. dont ask him about it.
My son said he will take 500 for the hulk in back yard, its rough but come take a look at it. Front end is ok and has new rear quarters on it. At least you can buy any part for it you need, unlike my 49 olds, at least you didnt get hurt, not as bad as i thought it was going to be.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
yea, if its a camaro, its a wreck. sorry i worded wrong. im not a dumb kid bro. at least i wasnt being stupid racing someone, i was just trying to get home and i was tired. my FREAKINNNNNNNNNNNNNN BADDDDDDDDDD
i think he was referring to his own mistakes and experiences as "dumb friggin kids" - not you. lighten up.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Are you positive you were paying attention or maybe just LOL'ing, sorry man had to do it. Not to late to start a New Years resolution

·
healthinspector
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
once again, read the damn story if your gonna rag on me. i dropped my phone in the water when i was fishing before the wreck... no phone. try again
Are you positive you were paying attention or maybe just LOL'ing, sorry man had to do it. Not to late to start a New Years resolution

1 - 16 of 16 Posts