Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is something that has been on my mind . I want to in some small way to help someone in need forthose who cant affordrod and reelsI dont have much but I have a few cheap reels and a few rods and excess tackle that I dont use .Is there any bait shops or local organization that could give theseItems to help someone out to make sure they get them for free . not just to some guy who wants to increase his amount of tackle in his garage Ive even thought about going to the homeless place on main streetIve seen a few people on bicycles around there with fishing rodsbut not sure any thoughts or suggestions

Bill

·
Registered
198 Posts
:bowdown I dont know ya yetbut I like ya!!! :bowdown I try to do the same! I dont have much ether but do what i can to help others less frochanit (please excuse the spelling !)

I know a guy that lives under the 3 mb on the pensacola side that im sure could use anything you have!!:clap If ya cant get it to him just let me know and I'll help any way i can!!

Oh his name is Tennesse !! :usaflag Thanks for your thought! :bowdown

·
Registered
14 Posts
Bill

I sent you a PM a few minutes ago. New to this forum so will try to be brief.

The Pensacola Recreational Fisherman's Association is preparing for the 12th Annual Kids' Fishing Clinic (kids 4 yrs to 14 yrs) to be held at Plaza de Luna on 17 Apr 10. Part of this event we provide each child with a rod, reel, hooks, and weights so that they can enjoy a day of fishing a the pier.

If anyone has old rods/reels etch that they want to donate (we accept CASH also) to off-set the costs. Anyone wanting more information can contact: BK Stoeser 850.384.7512 or Harvey Board 770.560.0658

Thanks in advance. BK

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ling Im calling tomarrow and redfish Ive saved your PM and you can count on me at Xmas for some new stuff I want them to receive new xmass toys

Thank you

Bill

1 - 8 of 8 Posts