Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<P align=left>Hello all,thanks for lookin. Myself (39 years)and my buddy (44 years)are in need of a new hunting club for this years up comeing hunting season. We are both handicaped, but still can do a hell of a lot of work on the land ,and pull more than our fare share of the work load (you would be suprised) . We are looking for a club that has- A point rule, atv usage alowed, small campers alowed or a camp house provided, doe tags would be nice, an mabe even some hogs to hunt. I know that I am more than likely dreaming of a place like this. Butisnt life just a dream that we all need to live to the fullest, because we only get one chance at it?But if you could help us to find this dream it would be greatly appreciated. You can call me at Cell (850) 380-9737 or Home/Biss. (850) 994-5957. If no answer Please leave a clear message and I WILL CALL BACK. I am not interested in the spring hill club. There are Way to many members as well as the hunters are to close to each other while hunting. And you are not alowed to travel off the food plots to hunt. That is not hunting to me. Thanks again for the help. Singed................"The HIPPIE ":usaflag

1 - 2 of 2 Posts