Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this in a trade a few years ago from another Member and forgot what it was and it does not really say on the weapon. It's a 32 that shoots great , never jams, and is very basic. Appears to be Russian. It says Hungary on it.

The things I wrote on my calender are what is on the gun.

Attachments

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,613 Posts
Can't see what you wrote on said calander, due to the position of said gun...:blink:

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is a bunch a Bull Mess!!! :blink: I can't find squat online as far as magazines or grips. I want to have Timm Cerekote it and then put some nice grips on it. I can't find one online with the same markings on it. They all say Browning and are mostly made in the USA. Mine is not and I don't want to buy something that won't fit. CRAP!!:(

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hungarian mod74 imported by Century Arms. They are police surplus pistols modeled after the Walther PP/PPK series guns.
It does say MD 74 on it so I beleive you are correct. So atep one is complete now to find any mags online and grips.

·
Banned
1,543 Posts

·
Banned
1,543 Posts
If anyone can make you some grips - this guy in Hungary can...

http://www.marschalgrips.com/

I got two sets of nice wooden grips from him for my Romanian TTC Tokarev.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It may end up in the hands of the ATF if you do what you have planned... ;)

http://www.escambiaclerk.com/xml/xml.asp?ucase_id=37343719

Oh SNAP???? What the Hell happened there? I have seen so many pics of weapons Tim has cerekoted that were awesome??? Did he gank a bunch of peoples guns? That sucks, do you know anyone else that does that kind of work? He was way out in the boonies for me anyway. I'm in Gulf Breeze weekends and nights and Mary Esther M-F.

·
Super Moderator
20,016 Posts
Do a search on here there is a thread or 2. The real thread was closed and moved to the moderator section for legal reasons.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Do a search on here there is a thread or 2. The real thread was closed and moved to the moderator section for legal reasons.
What section? Post me a link please, it will take forever looking through all these sections. We don't have a crimiinal Member section do we?

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well that sucked. I know even less now that I read that thread. From the thread I take it that Tim got into it with at least one other member on here and then it went down hill till it was removed or moved somewhere else. Some one please PM me and tell me what happened.:(

·
Banned
1,543 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts