Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
I am sorry to hear its gonna be hard on you and your kids my parents divorced about 10 years ago and i am still suffering from it . i am sorry i have nothing to offer but this summer if you come out come by the barge and i will give you a free shot of bait for you and your kids

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Shiznik (12/29/2009)Hope you will still have the means to fish! In your sig pic, there is a little one in it. If he needs a few beginner rods, I have about 3-4 of them. They aren't very fancy but are in great shape! If you yourself are out of pocket now for a rod and reel, I don't see any reason why I can't let one of mine go. It might have a few scratches on it, but it would be a Penn 704z if shipped, rod included if you were to make the drive over here to "Hazzard County"! lol! Just kidding, I live in Walton County and if you are ever this way, I'd be happy to help you get back to where you could do some fishing with the little one! It sure does help the mind, mentally reset and get a grip on life every now and then.

Chris
thats an amazing offer buti have tons of rod and reels amd now i should have plenty of time to use them without my phone ringing off the hook

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
thanks to everyone who has offered to help it is greatly appreciated if i have not got back to you yet i apologize i have been very busy this week i will try to get back to everyone by the weekend thanks again maybe when i get my home back in order ill have to have a get together for you all

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
I have a sort of contemporary black leather (pleather?) recliner and hassock and a niceoak entertainment center if you need them. I'm sure we have miscellaneous extra kitchen stuff and some towels or linnens. I'm over in Ft. Walton Beach so if there is anything there you need, just PM me. If not what you need, cool, and good luck.

·
Registered
433 Posts
F4fun, Let me know if you need a washer and dryer. Angie and I getting new ones delivered on the 15th of Jan. Was going to put them on Craigslsit for cheep but you can have them for you and boys if needed.

I will even deliver them to you depending on where you live. I live in North Pensacola (Ensley, north of 10 mile) but work on base (Corry).Have to travel theShalamar atleast once a mont to visit Grandmother in AF home. Justlet me know and thier yours. Plus have other stuff depending on what you need. PM me and let us know your needs. Been down the D road with first wife so as they say, been there, done that. Take care

R/Walt & Angie

21 - 26 of 26 Posts