Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Help Naming Black Lab

5K views 49 replies 48 participants last post by  wetaline 
#1 ·
Me and my wife just purchased two black lab pups. She is into cutting horses and I'm into offshore fishing. One of the dogs will be named Cutter for her hobby. I need help coming up with a cool name for the other pup. Something related to offshore fishing.Thanks for any suggestions.

Capt. Lee Michael Norris

#29 ·
Congrats on the new pups Lee. I like Fin or King. Skipper is cool too.

We just got a black lab pup too. We named him Angus. He is 9 wks old today. When I picked him out a 7 weeks he was the biggest damn lab pup I have ever seen. He is solid black and huge. His feet are as wide as our 10 yr old chocolate's feet. Good luck with the new pups and give me a call sometime. Happy holidays!!:toast

#31 ·
Black Fynn

#32 ·
i had a 90 lb.black female named;;RUDYLEGS''I LOVED THAT DOG''She came from TEXAS OFF A GOOSE LEAST.she wouldbring back something even of it was Pepsi can''lol'''SHE WAS SO BLACK SHE HAD A BLUE TINT;would stick her mouth so far down in her water bowl :,the water would hit her eyes:letsdrink:)''i also like RUDEN''

#36 ·
I don't know who your college team is and it is not fishing related, but my last black lab's name was "Bama". He was a great dog.

Cutter is a great name for a dog, sis-in law has a corgi named Cutter, she is a horsewoman as well. Gotta love them cowgirls.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.