Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Following suit with the shredder you could call it chum churner. Mine was named Jenny (from Forest Gump, when he went to name his boat there was only one name he could think of)

But more suited if you are really into off shore fishing I would suggest BLUE like the blue water you enjoy. If yours tears everything up like mine did Hurricane would be appropriate as well.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Buddy the Christmas Elf is taken...our 100lb black got the misfortune of letting the kids name him after watching Elf. He's the laziest, sweetest dog ever...so the name actually fits him well.

I like the earlier advice...let him name himself through his actions...if we had waited, we'd have Buddy the Christmas Elf..we got lucky.

bh

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Congrats on the new pups Lee. I like Fin or King. Skipper is cool too.

We just got a black lab pup too. We named him Angus. He is 9 wks old today. When I picked him out a 7 weeks he was the biggest damn lab pup I have ever seen. He is solid black and huge. His feet are as wide as our 10 yr old chocolate's feet. Good luck with the new pups and give me a call sometime. Happy holidays!!:toast

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
Black Fynn

·
Registered
232 Posts
i had a 90 lb.black female named;;RUDYLEGS''I LOVED THAT DOG''She came from TEXAS OFF A GOOSE LEAST.she wouldbring back something even of it was Pepsi can''lol'''SHE WAS SO BLACK SHE HAD A BLUE TINT;would stick her mouth so far down in her water bowl :,the water would hit her eyes:letsdrink:)''i also like RUDEN''

·
Registered
173 Posts
I don't know who your college team is and it is not fishing related, but my last black lab's name was "Bama". He was a great dog.

Cutter is a great name for a dog, sis-in law has a corgi named Cutter, she is a horsewoman as well. Gotta love them cowgirls.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts