Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I have read about a captain that can be hired to use your own boat to go catch fish.

I have a friend with a great boat that wants to fish with some friends but not play captain. I would like to provide him with this gentleman's info but I cannot remember where I read it. Can I get some help? Thanks

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and before you all start in on me. LOL My electronics are down and no its not my boat. This is a friends very large Grady.

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Shawn, give me a call though Im not Capt. Delynn (who youre probably looking for). If yall want to go kill some DD stuff or head to the rigs, Im very comfortable. Delynn kills it ALL but if youre specifically wanting shallow water groupers like gags, scamp, and reds there is no one better in our area than Delynn and I yield to him any day!

·
Registered
12,852 Posts
Shawn, give me a call though Im not Capt. Delynn (who youre probably looking for). If yall want to go kill some DD stuff or head to the rigs, Im very comfortable. Delynn kills it ALL but if youre specifically wanting shallow water groupers like gags, scamp, and reds there is no one better in our area than Delynn and I yield to him any day!
From what I've seen...you may not be Delynn, but I've never seen you at the dock without a boat load of fish for your clients. And we cross paths a lot at the dock.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Captain Delynn's number is 850-758-2165. Only problem is he is usally booked but you can always call and ask. I have also fished with JD7.62 and he knows his stuff and will put you on fish.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts