Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Whizzed off realist
2,528 Posts
fishinpox (12/12/2009)
Burnt Drag (12/12/2009)Welcome "W"Nice catches. We used to have some trout kills like that in the 80s out around Chandaleur Islands. Popping cork over jigs. Live shrimp, pinfish, and some spoons. I know you are right about not being able to hurt the fishery with rods and reels... We just have a group of determined liberal pinheads over here that thrive on control. They rule from their desks with little data to back them and scream "Overfishing" .... Orwell warned us about "doublespeak" in his writings. They seem to have mastered the "it depends on what your definition of 'is' is mentality. All of us know whats going on, we are just trying to prove the doomsdayers wrong. But really, in the end.... Its exactly like the global warming hoax. Take care and visit often. We need educated voices, not indoctrinated voices.
:) did yall run from mississippi or louisiana?? i fish that area all summer breton island is great also and gossier or whats left of it...tons of sharks though
Fishnpox, Ive run out of Pass Christian, Long Beach, Gpt Sm Cr Harbor.... etc... We began fishing the northern end of whats left of Chandaleur, then as we became familier with the area, we started fishing down around schooner harbor and north islands, and on over to Freemason. I hear that there isnt much left of all that... The best haul we ever made was 120 trout all over 2 lb down on the very southern tip of Chandaleur. We have had some excellent catches all around cat island, grand pass, Isle lepetre, and creole gap. Ive fished the Biloxi marsh once or twice as well. The red head jig w/motoroil grub has been good, but I like chartreuse sparkle beetles too... Take Care and ... GO SAINTS!!!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts