Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<P style="BACKGROUND: white"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f5080; FONT-SIZE: 10pt">How are you Pensacola guys? Some of your members told me to come here and chat with you folks about Trout fishing!! Well a little in info about me<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p><P style="BACKGROUND: white"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f5080; FONT-SIZE: 10pt">I have been trout fishing since I was 5 years old and I?m 32<o:p></o:p><P style="BACKGROUND: white"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f5080; FONT-SIZE: 10pt">I have worked on many research teams doing studies on trout and there movement! <o:p></o:p><P style="BACKGROUND: white"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f5080; FONT-SIZE: 10pt">We just completed a 4 year LSU study on my home lake!!! <o:p></o:p><P style="BACKGROUND: white"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f5080; FONT-SIZE: 10pt">I found out on fact....You will never fish out trout with a rod n reel..... Here are few pics from some of my latest trips<o:p></o:p>

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welcome "W", glad you accepted the invitation.......personally, I like the pic of the 500 trout over on Saltycajun.com better but some on here didn't see it that way.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep??What some fail to see the overall study of trout!!! If you let liberal ways get involved in fishing and your day to day duties you get Liberal fishing laws! I don?t care what anyone says?..Speckle trout are as strong as there Estuary?. You give them a good home and you will have millions of fish?If you destroy their home you lose your fish! No one can change that but us!!!

·
Registered
376 Posts
You will want to talk to a guy named "Kim." He will make you feel like an asshole destined for hell if he sees all your trout! You're in big trouble, mister!!

·
Registered
937 Posts
HaterAide (12/12/2009)You will want to talk to a guy named "Kim." He will make you feel like an asshole destined for hell if he sees all your trout! You're in big trouble, mister!!
LOL. Send him the link, HaterAide. "W", thats a damn fine haul. They all look to have some size too. Thanks for sharing that with us. That is the second trout massacre picture I have seen from Louisiana. IS this something that happens regularly?? I might have to save up for a cajun fishin trip!!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
roofordie (12/12/2009)
HaterAide (12/12/2009)You will want to talk to a guy named "Kim." He will make you feel like an asshole destined for hell if he sees all your trout! You're in big trouble, mister!!
LOL. Send him the link, HaterAide. "W", thats a damn fine haul. They all look to have some size too. Thanks for sharing that with us. That is the second trout massacre picture I have seen from Louisiana. IS this something that happens regularly?? I might have to save up for a cajun fishin trip!!!!

O yea we slam em...... If you know the lakes and trout patterns.....You can catch 200 trout easy before noon.... I tagged and released about 400 this year already

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
roofordie (12/12/2009)

:boo ya here that W your not gettin dogged dude says you catch big fish ! this is something that happens everyday!! im involved in the la tagging program as well but tomorrow my friend is a meat day kill kill kill

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How come my Pics don t show up............... Who is KIM?? Must be a LIB:moon:hotsun:hotsun

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hey Fishingpox and W

I was checking yall's form out, why don't you start a thread on here about your trout tournament in March- which benefits a children' s hospital and maybe some of the Florida group can come over and show how to consevere a few fish!

:usaflag

·
Registered
37 Posts
hes the one bein a gina about the 700 speck post and got it pulled !!! your pics prolly wont post up cuz YOUR AT WORK!!!!!! busted . when we gonna go trout rapin in the haynie??

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Whizzed off realist
2,528 Posts
Welcome "W"Nice catches. We used to have some trout kills like that in the 80s out around Chandaleur Islands. Popping cork over jigs. Live shrimp, pinfish, and some spoons. I know you are right about not being able to hurt the fishery with rods and reels... We just have a group of determined liberal pinheads over here that thrive on control. They rule from their desks with little data to back them and scream "Overfishing" .... Orwell warned us about "doublespeak" in his writings. They seem to have mastered the "it depends on what your definition of 'is' is mentality. All of us know whats going on, we are just trying to prove the doomsdayers wrong. But really, in the end.... Its exactly like the global warming hoax. Take care and visit often. We need educated voices, not indoctrinated voices.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Burnt Drag (12/12/2009)Welcome "W"Nice catches. We used to have some trout kills like that in the 80s out around Chandaleur Islands. Popping cork over jigs. Live shrimp, pinfish, and some spoons. I know you are right about not being able to hurt the fishery with rods and reels... We just have a group of determined liberal pinheads over here that thrive on control. They rule from their desks with little data to back them and scream "Overfishing" .... Orwell warned us about "doublespeak" in his writings. They seem to have mastered the "it depends on what your definition of 'is' is mentality. All of us know whats going on, we are just trying to prove the doomsdayers wrong. But really, in the end.... Its exactly like the global warming hoax. Take care and visit often. We need educated voices, not indoctrinated voices.
:) did yall run from mississippi or louisiana?? i fish that area all summer breton island is great also and gossier or whats left of it...tons of sharks though

1 - 20 of 24 Posts