Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the previous post about the broken off cobia tower, it got me thinking. I have a fold down tower, but if I go fishing by myself it is impossible to put up. Not so much the weight, but the position makes it really awkward. How high are the street lights in FWB or Destin? I have only a short drive and It looks like I can clear it, but want to be sure. If anyone has any clue it would help.

Thanks

·
Registered
133 Posts
supposed to be 15 ft. The lines infront of my house were 12.3 they came out, set a new pole and fixed lines. Gulf power was super about it and easy to deal with. But the "subs who set the pole covered our car in mud. The forman guy tryed cussing and and advancing into my yard yelling at me to "put my camera down". That didn`t work out too well for him. They eventally had to pay for a mobile detail and a new top ( the red clay stained the top).

tom

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Legal non-permitted load ht. for an 18 wheeler or any large vehicle for that matter is 13'6". Wires and such should be 15', but as mentioned they aren't always that high. Tree limbs are what they are and change dramatically when damp/wet with rain water.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.