Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello forum members, the tempatures are rising and our offshore season is just around the corner. We had a great time cominghome to P,cola todeliver the Quantum Catalyst spinning reels, and meeting forum members at the Vault sale. We have some more of the spinning reels, but on this nexttrip home the deal is ona boat load of Penn offshore spinning rods, they are 7ft heavy action, 15 to 30lb line rating, with gimbal ends with butt caps. These rods were $59.99plus taxat all of the big box tackle stores, we will have them for $29.00 even, no tax or shipping charges. I will be bringing a load of these home to P,cola, all rods are new in factory wrappers with full factory warranties.And just like the spinning reel deal, no one pays until I arrive with the rods. I just wanted to post this now before I come to get an idea of how many I need to bring with me. The Surf fishing is really picking up, so we will be bringing some 10 and 12ft surf Combo's with us also. For those of you that like conventional equipment, we will also be bringing some Cabo PT live bait Combo's, we sold a lot of these and a lot of folks are Snapper and Grouper fishing with them. But many of the one's we have sold are being used to flat line live baits for Kings, Wahoo and Dolphin. We also have quite a fewPenn30-80lb stand-up rods with roller striper and roller tips, and they arenew in the factory wrappers, with full warranties. We really enjoyed meetingforum members at the vault sale. Look forward to meeting more of you guys and gals on this next trip home. Just like the Quantumreel deal when I came over before, if I get a really nice response on these items, I will drive them over to P'colaand we can decide on a place to meet that will be good for everyoneto pass eveything out. If you have any questions about any of the above or if you need me to bring something else, you can email me or give me a call. I will have my phone onuntil 11:30pm tonight.

Thanks Grouper Snupper 770-355-1484

We did some research on the net for everybody on the Penn 7ft spinning rods,to see how low of a price we could find. The best price was $34.95 for 1 rod, but he wanted $18.95 shipping and handling, whichpushed his rods up around the $53.00 mark for 1rod.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts