Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just as soon as i lock the doors at noon. me and team stuckem is heading north for a afternnon and tomorrow hunt. the front and rain should be past by the time we hit the woods..................tony

·
Registered
139 Posts
Bout 20 up myself. Definetly not been the afternoon I was hoping for. Seems like in the last 4 days the amount of deer sign where I'm sitting has decreased dramatically. But it's better than being at home. Sittin in a strip of timber between 2 freshly bushhogged lanes. The deer had been using this as a filter out into the field behind me. Had mixed feeling about the spot but as I type there is a fourwheeler and a golfcart driving down the field edge behind me. So we shall see.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's cracking daylight. Stuck'em should be in his tree too. Maybe they will stir this morning

·
Registered
139 Posts
I can hear the turkey's that Hyco seen yesterday evening shaking the morning dew off them. Hopefully an ole doe will walk on by one of us.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The only thing we killed today was a gas station pizza. We did find some outstanding looking spots for the future. Even found a couple of post rain scrapes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts