Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just got my mojo critter in the mail. Hopefully I can pop one this evening. Goodluck to everyone hunting deer.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well didn't see any coyotes but did see 6 deer. 5 does and one 6 point. I honestly think the 6 pt was the smallest 6pt I have ever seen. He stepped out at 20 yards and I took the 9 power scope to his rack and I swear his main beams were 7-8 inches and the points were easily less than an inch. Was not legal at all. Maybe if so the .223 would've barked.

·
Registered
10,003 Posts
dang, I saw crap, actually not even crap. I heard a bunch of yotes crank up around 5, heard huge owls a few hundred yards form me, and didnt see the first animal. i was off of leonard barnes road and of course, there was a truck parked pretty much where i found scrapes yeserday:thumbdown:

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dang, I saw crap, actually not even crap. I heard a bunch of yotes crank up around 5, heard huge owls a few hundred yards form me, and didnt see the first animal. i was off of leonard barnes road and of course, there was a truck parked pretty much where i found scrapes yeserday:thumbdown:
I was hunting off Norman Riley from hwy4 south until the road ends by the big green field.

·
Duerwood Willis
1,748 Posts
I shot at one yesterday around 2:45 walking to my stand, needless to say freehand @ 325 yards didn't happen. I was about 8' to the right.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts