Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone been lately? Weather looking good for a change. Will be fishing for 4 days. Should be mild temps and ok winds. The past few trips it's been blowing a gale. Hope the weather holds!

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Good luck, post some reports

·
Registered
861 Posts
Hope your WX holds up. That is one long, rough ride if it blows up on you. But why out there this late in the year? Trout are on the move to the inside. Anyhow, Good Luck.

·
Registered
6,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hope your WX holds up. That is one long, rough ride if it blows up on you. But why out there this late in the year? Trout are on the move to the inside. Anyhow, Good Luck.
We always go this time of year. Fewer bugs, but the weather can get sporty. Last year had a blast catching redfish in a gale! Plus good friends and good food. No cell service!

Reactions: SHunter and DLo

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
You taking the fat bottomed girl or something else?

·
Registered
6,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You taking the fat bottomed girl or something else?
This is a charter trip to the Pelican. All we do is show up with gear, booze and a good attitude. Our old boat won't see water for a few months. Lot's of gelcoat and fiberglass repair. Then repainted and new bottom paint. And a new dock. I'll be working until I'm 95 at this rate. The good news is I got the engines cleaned out and started up. All electronics working -- even the Sat TV!

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
Good deal except the part of working till you're 95, sounds like a fun trip.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts