Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m needing guidance on getting on a head boat. Two of my buddies are coming down this weekend for a few days and wanting to go fishing for a few hours (6 hour trip) out of Pensacola. Which head boats are do you guys recommend or stay away from?
Unfortunately I can’t go out until my back injury is healed.
Whyme

·
Registered
13,951 Posts
I’m needing guidance on getting on a head boat. Two of my buddies are coming down this weekend for a few days and wanting to go fishing for a few hours (6 hour trip) out of Pensacola. Which head boats are do you guys recommend or stay away from?
Unfortunately I can’t go out until my back injury is healed.
Whyme
Head boats are cool, but you’d be better off going on a 6 pack. Hot spots has some great charters. You could also check with Glenn Flowers as he does walk ons often.

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Fishin’Magician out of Flora Bama Yacht club.
Frankie Bowen. Not a head boat but Frankie is a friend and a helluva fisherman. Smaller boat but his prices are very reasonable
My wife went to high school with his brother Johnny, he's been very helpful to us. Heard good things about Frankie.

Reactions: WhyMe

·
Registered
7,633 Posts
Contact reel way charters. Capt. Kenny has been doing it a long time. Not a head boat. So you will actually catch fish. Gotta book now to see if he has an opening. I'd say good capts don't do walk on. They are usually booked out.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts