Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
awesome, looks like that fishery is back, looks like snapper will start doing that soon if we keep not being able to catch them, o wait they allready do

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I could have made a similar video yesterday butI was too busy fishing. Truly spectacular. Hopefully I'll get a chance to make a video like that in the future if the reds continue to do so well here.

·
Registered
116 Posts
From what I have seen from the regulation patterns with red snapper, don't publicize this video or redfish slot will go from what it is currently to: One(1) 19.25"-19.75" redfish per month with a $20 permit, season from 12/1 to 12/13.

Anyway, that would be a highlight of my fishing career I think. Amazing video!

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Nice video The first time I saw a School like that was near the Navy base July 2001 and I'm sure you all Know what I said when I saw It!!!:letsdrinkHopefully tomorrow!!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
God that is beautiful. The last time I saw a scene like that was the October of 2003 on the pier in Orange Beach Alabama before Ivan took her down. The reds were just that thick and everybody who took a cast hooked up. The regulars on the pier said that was NORMAL for that time of year over there. Glad to see it going on where ever this video was taken. Friggin awesome!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.