Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my life is over, I just got my first speargun, it is only a matter of time before my kids disown me and my wife leaves me! Oh well, I bought Clay-Doh's smaller JBL. I know there have been issues with the newer JBL's, but it sounds like he worked out the kinks on this one. Anyway, I have the gun, and the cert.'s necessary for some underwater fun....just no boat. I'm good for gas/food/drink and not afraid of cold water either. I hope to catch a ride with some of you seasoned spearfishers in the very near future.

Anxiously awaiting invitation posts.

Josh

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hi Josh

Glad to here your life is over so is mine since I met Brandy and clayyou are welcome to come aboard talk to clay my boat is ready the water temp is not so bad right now about 68 to 73 degrees but seas are bad we were out yesterday in 3-5 footers but we did manage to shoot some AJ's and snappers if the guys are game so am I hope to see ya soon on the water.

H20

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
Hey Josh! Yes, your life is now over. But don't worry, the wives only threaten to leave, they don't follow thru with it. As long as you bring fish home for dinner. (and a shell or big sand dollar or something from every dive goes a LONG way too. Tell em you saw the shell on the bottom at a 140 feet, and you had to go into decoa nd risk your life to get it for em!)

Armondo has a fast boat gets us to the spots fast! Mine will hopefully be fixed one day.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree Clay, your wife was VERY impressed with the shell you just picked up for her. I got the DECO story and all. You are setting a hight standard here, my wife is awaiting her first sea treasure now!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts