Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like her voice, may even break down and buy the CD.

EDITED -

I will admit its a cheap song but I just like her voice and the other ones I heard on You TUbe. I don't care for female singers to much in the POP scene but I like her voice. Can't spell her name but like her the best of any female artist that has came out since Atlantis Morresette.

Here is the link to her 1st hit I GUESS???????

If any of you think that the studio made her sound good then here is her unplugged. From what I read her dad produced some FLEETWOOD MAC albums or somehting like that and has been around music her whole life. I call it folk music but that is just me. I still like CLAY-DOH'S version of the PFF BLUES better (LOL) Dude, I have to get drunk one night and come over and throw some BANJO in that song. ;)

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/bubbly-unplugged/2851876704

·
Registered
94 Posts
I've heard her "Bubbly" song on XM. You are correct - she has a super sultry voice. If she can align herself with some good songwriting, she will be a household name in no time.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Haven't heard of her... but I'm wondering if anyone has heard of the newest country "artist" that has been known to visit PFF.

I heard a guy, who goes by the name "Lead Solo" singing on the radio this morning. If any of you are in contact with them, give him hell... it was hilarious! Heard it on Lex and Terry show.

·
Registered
802 Posts
I've seen her before. Sounds good and looks good. When she put that guitar in her lap, I had to repeat "I am a married man" five times out loud. :)

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Were getting married next month.. She just does'nt know it yet. or me.

Great voice. I watched heron some program awihle back. She's good.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Thanks for the link Murph. My daughter has that song on her voicemail and I downloaded it a few weeks ago. I was listening to it onmy way to work this morning thinking of her. She'll definitely have a few hits if she gets the right breaks and exposure. It's all about the videos now and being a looker certainly won't hurt her success.

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
David Ridenour (12/22/2007)Thanks for the link Murph. My daughter has that song on her voicemail and I downloaded it a few weeks ago. I was listening to it onmy way to work this morning thinking of her. She'll definitely have a few hits if she gets the right breaks and exposure. It's all about the videos now and being a looker certainly won't hurt her success.
Very nice..also check this kid out....

Close your eyes while listening....:banghead:banghead

<SPAN class=yshortcuts id=lw_1196977899_1 title=http://www.katu.com/home/video/11944831.html?video=pop&t=a>http://www.katu.com/home/video/11944831.html?video=pop&t=a

·
Registered
546 Posts
Her album is called CoCo and is very good. The young guy in the link that Tuna Man posted is unbelievable. My son, who is really into music, actually came in my office and asked why I was listening to Johnny Cash when I played the link.

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Step out on a limb and say next hit will be

RELIZE: #15 high as #10

NEXT

THE LITTLE THINGS: #22 high as #17

NEXT

BATTLE: #35 high as #32

I would put Battle out before The little things just to prepare for the next REcord or CD.

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just looking at Youtube and the internet and it looks like they are going to push BATTLE as the next single.

Big mistake....... It may hit 25 following the heals of Bubbly but will be lucky to crack the top 35.

They must have hired a weax man to chose thier songs. :banghead:banghead

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, looks like someone got there act together and they is pushing REALIZE next. :bowdown

Maybe they fired the weaxman. LOL.................

Let's see where it peaks. ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts