1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,258 Posts
Going into the Ghosthunter biz?

·
Registered
5,800 Posts
I went to the Nightmare chambers in Fairhope about a week ago.. 10bucks to get in, All real people and it was pretty good.. I'd like to find another one or 2 close by..

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
three of the best in the USA are close to here. #1 13 gates in Batton Rouge #2 Netherworld in Atlanta #3 Atrox in Birmingham I worked at Atrox last year, it rocks. Going through it is more like wakling through a stage show than, just getting yelled at. Well thought out and exected (no pun intended)

As far as a busines I would love to partner up with somebody. I have quite a bit of knowledge of the inner workings of a SUCCESFULLhaunted house, as well as some very interesting twists on the traditional blood, guts and shock.

It would take a large building, a lot of time and a pretty good investment but once you get reviewed by somebody such as hauntworld or on tv (travel channel) he big bucks can come rolling in.

If somebody is serious about setting one up for next year feel free to contact me (especially somebody who has a large building available)

Sky

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
What about coon hill cemetary in Milton? Myth says you cant walk all the way around the brick wall that surrounds it.Dont know exactly where its at though.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Huntinman (10/20/2009)What about coon hill cemetary in Milton? Myth says you cant walk all the way around the brick wall that surrounds it.Dont know exactly where its at though.
thats because usually when people go there they are too drunk to balance on the wall to walk the whole thing..lol. ive been there before...pretty neat place but i didnt get to enjoy it bc of two stupid girls we were with...anyway but i dont think you can go there at night anymore because of idiots vandalizing it.

·
Banned
2,215 Posts
fishermansdream (10/20/2009)
Huntinman (10/20/2009)What about coon hill cemetary in Milton? Myth says you cant walk all the way around the brick wall that surrounds it.Dont know exactly where its at though.
thats because usually when people go there they are too drunk to balance on the wall to walk the whole thing..lol. ive been there before...pretty neat place but i didnt get to enjoy it bc of two stupid girls we were with...anyway but i dont think you can go there at night anymore because of idiots vandalizing it.
dude i dont wana completely derail but that is TRUE as can be, we had 3 SOBER people try to walk around it and made it to the second turn then they said it felt like they were pushed off 6 ft from it

there IS a haunted house in pensacola. my neighbors do it every year and 100 percent of the funds go to charity. i dont know the exact adress but it is on bradley st off of blue angel pkwyand bellview ave if anybody is interested

·
Registered
479 Posts
The 13th Gate in Baton Rouge that Sky mentioned is supposed to be really good. It's been featured on several shows on the travel channel. It actually runs until Nov. 13th (closes a coupla days here and there - schedule is posted on the link below), and is $20 to get in if I'm not mistaken.

http://www.midnightproduction.com/dates_hours.htm

If anyone's really into the haunted house thing, it might be worth a road trip - I know Sky told me that he was gonna try to come over for it.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I've done some amateur paranormal research at Coon Hill cemetary. No paranormal activity was detected, except the pics I took of the sign. They wouldnt turn out quite right. I had no problem walking all the way around the wall. Here's some pics.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
That last one is crazy looking how only the figures face has any color to it, the rest is almost all white in the photo

·
Registered
524 Posts
probably the best locally; The Emerald Coast Wldlife Refuge's Haunted House in Uptown Station, Fort Walton Beach, not for young children or the faint of heart....

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
N!cky (10/20/2009)Does anyone know of any? :moon
PENSACOLA DOES HAVE AN AWESOME HAUNTED HOUSE......

HELLVIEW HAUNTED HOUSE 10th annual haunted house mind you..

Blue Angel and Bellview.. signs will be posted back up this weekend....

During weekof Halloween..Thursday, Friday and Saturday... Benefits The Ronald McDonald house...

Ran by volunteers ONLY.. of course I am one and so are all my kids... If you come.. the one screching is my Daughter..

will have a conscession trailer this year.. Hot Dogs, Chili, Hot Cocoa, Coffee.... this will beneift Human Society...I will be the one in the trailer this year...

We have worked every weekend in October to build this.. Next year will be moved to a differenent location INside a building yes yes yes yes ..... its very hard to build and take down every year... All materials are also donated by us volunteers...

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
There are some old houses& buildings downtown P-cola that have some interesting historys. My wife worked at a house next door to the Old Spanish hospital on Bayfront. She heard all kinds of things at nite. People walking down the hall when no one was there. If someone left a ciggarete lit When they came back it would be out. Story is that a female burned up in the original house by fire. 1800's or so. The old spanish hospital which is now the Barkely house is a spooky place. built in the 1800's. heard of tunnels from FT. Pickens running to it & tunnels running all the way to 9 mile road. Seen a map of the tunnels. they go all over P-cola from Ft. Pickens. Pensacola has lots of old history & tales.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
If you haven't ever done the haunted tours that the historical society puts on down town you should check it out. Not real scary but very interesting. Makes you look at the city a lot differently

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
If you haven't ever done the haunted tours that the historical society puts on down town you should check it out. Not real scary but very interesting. Makes you look at the city a lot differently

1 - 20 of 26 Posts