Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if this has happened to anyone else but I logged in tonight to check out whats new on the forum and there was a post by me with my signature, avitar etc... but I never posted anything. I checked the profile and it had all my information, all my other posts and this one that I never wrote. I checked with my wife to see if she suddenly had an intrest in flounder gigging....nope still no intrest. Anyone else had this happen???

·
Registered
423 Posts
Well did you at least like whay you posted? You know I have heard that sometimes you can learn from yourself if you keep an open enough mind.

You have to realise that this one may not end verry helpful dont you?

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
I've found this happened several times on the old forum. Woke up next to an empty bottle of Capt Morgan and found someone had used my screen name to post BS and causing hate and discontent among other members. Man only if I could catch thatSOB in the act.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I know exactly how to catch that SOB

1 Take a FULL glass of Capt Morgan

2 Set it right next to your keyboard

3 Sit in front of the PFF forum for about two hours hitting refresh page every so often

4before you know it you will have discovered the glass is empty and someone is pissed.you'll wonder how that SOB is so sneaky

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
bwendel07 (11/6/2007)I know exactly how to catch that SOB

1 Take a FULL glass of Capt Morgan

2 Set it right next to your keyboard

3 Sit in front of the PFF forum for about two hours hitting refresh page every so often

4before you know it you will have discovered the glass is empty and someone is pissed.you'll wonder how that SOB is so sneaky
Ah ha! I've got to give it a try. Stand by on 68:letsdrink

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know it sounds funny ... but in all seriousness I didn't start the thread "eyes and ears ' in the flounder gigging section. Makes me wonder if someone has hacked into my account...is that even possible???

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
Don't know for sure. Pm Chris and maybe he can do some csi stuff with thereinternet address.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Ok Ok Ok seriously After these posts of fish that you havent cought but someone posted that you did. Is your freezer full of fish?

I'm sorry Just having too much fun with this thread or maybee just too bored for my own good. Holy crap I just noticed that the glass next to the keyboard is empty. That SOB did it again.

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
Fairwell and adoo to my fair spanish lady,brrrp. Try trolling in the bay for that grouper,brrrp. Huh,no that sob drilled a hole in my glass,brrrp:moon:moon:moonStand by:mmmbeer

·
Super Moderator
12,804 Posts
Halfmoon (11/6/2007)I wonder who it was Dan???? Make sure you lock your doors at night.

I bet it was Capt Morgan. He's a SOB

gotta little Capn' in ya??

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts

Shh,Rons gonna get mad at that guy rackin up his post count,brrrp:letsparty

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I looked over this and here is what I see.

The post in the flounder section came from an IP address in Mobile Alabama. Your posts now are coming from NJ. Since your profile doesn't have your location, I don't know where you are so I can't really do much on that.

Someone could hack into your account if your password was easy though but this is unlikely since this forum is not target to that.

It's possible you could have logged in on another computer and the cookie was left there maybe? Work or something?

·
Registered
802 Posts
Probably too many:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink

1 - 20 of 26 Posts