Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We had Jamarrious and Mikayl on board - they arrived at 615 am and waited unitl the rain stopped to go check out the pass ... at 830 we watched a Guided Missile Frigate from Peru arrived through the pass ...

It was choppy but we scored a few spanish, skip jack, bluefish and juvie kings along the bar ...

we ducked into McRee when the rain and lightning started again (I don't do sparks if I can help it) and we got a few skipjack strikes casting in the cut.

Whew the rain let up we tried trolling again .... and it was slowing down so we eased back into the pass and bay to soak some pin fish

We got undersized grouper, some 3-4 lb snapper and a few flounder !

The highlite was a small shark ... These kids hung in there in tough conditions.. no complaints and real helpful.. Neither had ever been out fishing much in the Gulf and never saw the like of these fish ... all in all I think we got 10 different species

King Mac, Spanish, hardtail, skipjack, bonita, bluefish, flounder, gag grouper, red snapper, and sharp nose shark!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We weighed in several fish .. the better conditions Saturday brought a lot of fish in so they got bumped off the board .. but I think they enjoyed it .. I sure did

1 - 6 of 6 Posts