Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick Thanks for some great customer service. A couple of months ago I had some warranty work done on RECESS at Harbor View Marina. The starboard motor was losing power coming back from the SW one night. After some trouble shooting of our own, we found it to be a pressure tranfsfer pump. The crew took turns pumping the fuel primer back the 60 plus miles. But we were able to maintain 25 to 30 knots all the way back with them pumping it. If you see the crew around town and their forarms look like popeyes, you will now know way . Thats alot of squezzing. Well RECESS was taken to Harbor View for repair, they confirmed that is was in fact the transfer pump and they quickly order and replaced it in just a few days. Yes we were back on the water , but the story does not stop there. I recieved a call from the owner and he asks was everything taking care of. When I ask Darrly why he called he inform me that one of his customer had mention to him that there might be a problem with the way the boat was parked. This is were I will end the story. Darrly asks me to get the trailer alined and if anything was found wrong he would make it right. Well their was some damage done to the forward and read axles. Both were alined and when I took the bill to Harbor View is why this post is written. Darrly had a check issued for the trailer repair without question. It is good that we have owners making things right when something things go wrong. Thanks Harbor View you have earn by trust. Captain Gene Kline TEAM RECESS

·
Registered
541 Posts
Great jesture by both of ya'll, for him making something that you knew nothing of right and you for showing your gratitude. After all, character is doing the right thing when no one is watching.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts