Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulations to Jeff Davis fishing on the "Come Fly With Me" on his 57.9 pound king mackerel that took first place in the Harbor Docks Summer Open this weekend! The team also weighed in 37.1 and 36.9 pound kings over the weekend, winning... the Ladies Division and Three King Aggregate as well. All told, they collected a total of $5,360 in prize monies! Here are the final results:

1st - Come Fly With Me - 57.9 lbs
2nd - Loose Hook'r - 41.8 lbs
3rd - Huntress - 41.5 lbs
4th - Destin Realty - 40.7 lbs
5th - Mother Dog - 39.4 lbs

Big 3 - Come Fly With Me - 131.9 lbs

Junior - Huntress - 41.5 lbs
Ladies - Come Fly With Me - 36.9 lbs

Dolphin - Two of a Kind - 4.9 lbs
Wahoo - Two of a Kind - 34.8 lbs
Blackfin Tuna - One M'or - 25.9 lbs See More
— at Harbor Docks

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
No they ran east according to my sources and we had a 6am checkout both days so running to the rigs although possible woulve gave you little fishing time to get there and back before 6pm deadline and it was caught on day 2 and I made it to scales at 5pm with our little fish(26.5lb king) and that 57.8.lb fish had already been weighed in before I got there so I think he was definitely caught local.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Big King Shark Victim

this one was caught on livebottom close to destin recently and what was left weighed 52.lbs big bite in pick and from anal fin down all shark snack.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
this one was caught on livebottom close to destin recently and what was left weighed 52.lbs big bite in pick and from anal fin down all shark snack.
Dang, that is crazy. As crazy as the shark getting my biggest Snapper ever during Snapper season. The head was 10 lbs. when we weighed it. He got the Snapper right at the gills. I would say the Snapper would have weighed about 28 lbs. We had one in the cooler that was 18 lbs. and we put the bit off head on top and it completely covered the 18 lb. head. That's when we said we need to just weigh the head. Never wanted to punch a shark in the nose so bad. LOL!!!:mad:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts