Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe it to be your BIRTHDAY on Sunday. Something like 26th if I'm not mistaken.

Here is hoping you have a great week and a wonderful Birthday.

·
Fishing Goddess
1,072 Posts
Happy Birthday Cindy:letsparty:letsparty

Hope you have a great one!!:clap

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Have a great weekend Miss Keys!!!!Happy Birthday to you....and many more...:clap:toast

·
Super Moderator
28,376 Posts
:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrinkHAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY CINDY:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink

:letsparty:letsparty:letsparty:letsparty:letsparty:letsparty:letsparty:letsparty:letsparty

·
Registered
358 Posts
hey, we're kicking off a whole bunch of birthday love for cindy and a couple of other great friends who have birthdays this weekend (was it unusually cold and snuggly weatheron february 11th, those years ago?? there are like 5 birthdays that i know of,this weekend.), we're going to have an informal gathering at my house this friday nite at about 7pm 'til. i sent out a few PMs to a handful of folks--we are have a couple of poker games at the house that nite as well, but with the knowledge that it's cindy/sandy/lou whos birthday weekend, along with the other couple of gals (yea! 'celebrating' women at my house WHOO HOO!), come on by and help celebrate with cindy and the gang. you can google/mapquest directions to the address.

1536 sandcliff drive

cheers

drew

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
39? Well its your birthday so tell your lies anyway ya want:heart See ya tomorrow:letsparty

·
Registered
580 Posts
Awe.... my gosh.... I just found out about this thread.... Garbo THANK YOU! :toast

Thank you so much EVERYBODY! My birthday is Sunday, November 11, but I want to say thank you all!!!!

Drew... had a wonderful time, and for all that missed the Birthday party, the food was unbelieveable, the company was incredible, and the party was WONDERFUL!!!! :letsdrink

Thanks again to all of you for the wishes andthoughts!!! WISH YOU WERE HERE!!!!

Please feel free to call me, I love to celebrate Birthdays, Holidays and festive days for all!

Wishing you ALL the very best and THANK YOU!!!:grouphug

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
I willl not say much sweety but I was there to help you celebrate your 29th birthday. If I was in driving distance , You know I would have been there. ;)

·
Registered
580 Posts
Deeplines (11/9/2007)I willl not say much sweety but I was there to help you celebrate your 29th birthday. If I was in driving distance , You know I would have been there. ;)
Thank you so much Murph! We are having a "left over dinner" Tuesday, from that huge pot of stuff Drew made... feel free to drop by and help us out! Thank you so much again for coming! :letsdrink

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
It's official!!!!!Happy Birthday Cindy!!!!!
:letsdrink:letsparty

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
yep, it's official...HAPPY BIRTHDAY Cindy...and many more...:letsparty:toast

1 - 20 of 21 Posts