Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know who I would call to report someone illegally parked in a handicap spot in pensacola? Is it possible to have them check a certain spot on a regular basis to stop abuse of a handicap spot? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my KFSUWI using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,493 Posts
Set your cell phone on location, take a picture of the parked car, call the police or 911 and say this is Not an emergancy. Tell tjem your story. I was told to do that with 911 when I had a neighbor burning stinking trash upwind of my home. 15 minutes later the fire department was knocking on there door. Problem solved. Remember THIS IS NOT AN EMERGANCY.

·
Registered
9,493 Posts
Do not call 911. Calling 911 over an non emergency could jeopardize someone that really needs the service.
Spittoon do you think I would post something that was wrong. I was told buy a responsible person that what I posted was what to do in a NON emergancy non life threatening situation. In fact I did it again this morning when I noticed a car in the ditch, engine running and lights on. No person was anywhere to be seen. The operator transfered me to highway patrol. I turned the engine off looked around hollard a couple times and left.

·
Registered
9,493 Posts
I believe what they are saying Sealark is don't tie up the 911 phone line.
I drove over to the fire department to have the firemen come and have the fire put out. The fireman told me to mske the call to 911 a NON emergancy call. Im sure they have more than one operator on duty. Here is a picture of what I can only guess was a drunk screwed up and walked away. I had no idea if someone might have been a few feet away dying in the overgrowth.

·
Registered
9,493 Posts
Off of Fairfield between gulf beach hwy and 98. Car was gone an hour later and a highway patrol was still on sceen I stopped and told him I called 911, he said thanks.

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
I drove over to the fire department to have the firemen come and have the fire put out. The fireman told me to mske the call to 911 a NON emergancy call. Im sure they have more than one operator on duty. Here is a picture of what I can only guess was a drunk screwed up and walked away. I had no idea if someone might have been a few feet away dying in the overgrowth.

I would have called 911 on this one too... could have crawled into the weeds and died.... who knows....

·
OCD Reel Service/Repair
6,074 Posts
The only reason that the handicapped parking spaces are wider is to be able to open the doors to get the wheelchair out.

I was shopping one day and a car parked in between the two handicapped spaces leaving no room for me to get my drivers door all the way open. I could barely get back in my truck.

I gracefully ruined their passenger door and maybe a tire or two then left a very nice note. I was driving an old beater S-10 Chevy. I did bend in the edge of my door but it was worth it.

·
Green Eggs And Ham
9,330 Posts

We are not talking about the car in the picture! We are talking about calling 911 to report a handicap parking violation. I think you are 100% right on calling it for the car on fire!!!11!!one

·
Registered
9,493 Posts
The car wasn't on fire ny neighbers were burning trash. ALL i am saying is it's not wrong to call 911 for a lagimate reason. If not a life and death situation tell the operator.
I thought before the trash fire at my house like you did it had to be a life and death emergancy. The fireman at the station told me to call and imeaditly explain it isnt. enough said.

·
Super Moderator
19,673 Posts
If you call 911 over a non emergency you’re dirt bag. There are many other better ways to contact the FD, SO, etc. Inagine calling 911 cause you’re in dire need of an ambulance and they put you on hold cause some jackass called to report someone parked in a handcicap spot. Whatever “responsible person” told you to do that is a freaking idiot. Don’t believe me, ask anyone that’s ever worked dispatch.

·
Premium Member
9,450 Posts
What about this? This 911 worthy?

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/man-crashes-into-river-after-attempting-to-give-himself-a-blowjob-while-driving/?fbclid=IwAR2sWP4Lpf9KtZrazJNeH79FMrJ6j4OTd8tuJRTWi_hUOrScGCK8whu49q8

Goose Creek, SC | A South Carolina man was miraculously rescued by passers-by after he lost control of his vehicle and ended up in a nearby river.

Anthony Sanders, 47, reportedly told police officers he was attempting to perform oral sex on himself while driving his car when his head apparently got stuck under the steering wheel thus losing control of his vehicle.

The man who is recently divorced and is allegedly suffering from depression was found heavily intoxicated and admitted being under the influence of alcohol, crystal meth and crack cocaine.

“He had his head stuck under the steering wheel with his genitals inside his mouth. I don’t understand how he got into that position,” Adam Simmons, one of his rescuers, told reporters.

Several locals came to the rescue of Anthony Sanders, 47, who apparently crashed his car into the river while attempting to perform oral sex on himself, according to officials.
Several locals came to the rescue of Anthony Sanders, 47, who apparently crashed his car into the river while attempting to perform oral sex on himself, according to officials.
An uncontrollable urge for sex

Sanders told officers he had an uncontrollable urge for a “blowjob” moments before the accident occurred.

“The driver was heavily intoxicated under several substances and was attempting to perform oral sex on himself while driving, which is by itself a blatantly dangerous maneuver,” explained Deputy Sheriff, Robert Kilsh.

Anthony Sanders was immediately brought to the Trident Medical Center where he was found to suffer from several broken ribs and deep lacerations to the back of his mouth and throat, say doctors.

Anthony Sanders faces accusations of driving under the influence as well as 16 different accounts of reckless driving and could face up to 15 years in jail if found guilty according to South Carolina state laws.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts