Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm like most folks, see something, want it, buy it, then stop using it. This moveable cherry stained oak bar is one of those things for me. I bought it when I was single, used it to host great parties, and barbecues while I was overseas; I'm not single these days, I don't host parties, and priorities have changed. It stands around four and a half feet tall with doors that swing very easily out to the sides...when the doors are open you can then open up the more than 8' in-laid granite counter top. This thing is a bachelor's dream...it's got almost too many places to rack bottles and serving glasses. It is in amazing condition as it is stored covered. I wanted to offer it on PFF before elsewhere so this beauty can go to a like spirit. For pics PM me here on the forum. I can negotiate on price and delivery, but I don't have to sell this bar. I want it to be used somewhere rather than be stored. Original price was $2.4K...for a fellow fisherman or hunter I'd take $1,700. Thanks!!! Tight lines!!! YRM

Attachments

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,605 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,608 Posts
It looks mightie purty......GLWS!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts