Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know the story of what happened? I see it out there all the time but when I went by today it was half under water...:(

·
Freshwater Flounder
3,840 Posts
Don't know the story behind it .... but I bet this is the 3rd time this summer it sank.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Yeah that boat has been there for a while now and has been half underwater a few times.

·
Registered
467 Posts
We go to the pier frequently....and yes....its up..and its down. Its always a guessing game. Maybe I will start betting my wife on what it will be this time

·
little ol me !
582 Posts
saw an article about this on WEAR3.com

says FWC is monitoring the vessel, and the owner is tryng to make repairs, and that of right now, nothing illegal is going on.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
My neighbor says he knows the owner. He told me the reason it keeps sinking is people keep stealing the batteries/bilge pump. If anyone is interested in acquiring it, I can probably get you some information on it. I think everything worth taking has been stolen from it by now. It was a really nice boat a year or so back when it washed up against Navarre Park...

·
Registered
285 Posts
I work for fire department out there and we get calls about it all the time, and I think this is the third time it has sunk this year. We also get calls for the nice oil and or fuel that has spilled into the water.

·
OCD Reel Service/Repair
6,173 Posts
If he is leaking fluids into the water he has allot to worry about..!! Huge fines will be accessed.

·
OCD Reel Service/Repair
6,173 Posts
Rob,
I see you have an Onslow Bay. I think they are the best inshore boats you can get..!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts