Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here I go again.

Commercial job that I had scheduled for my main crew is not ready, and probably won't be till next thursday. I made this offer before, and a few people on here jumped on it, got crown moulding installed in there entire house, and another got his roof torn off and redone , both by proffessionals covered by workers comp and liabilty insurance, at a fantastic price.

My guys hate days off, and I am trying to find something for them. By paying them directly and cutting me out, my profit margin, overhead, workers comp and liability percentage of payroll, you end up with about half cost work. If any body needs some work done, roofing, drywall, carpentry, painting, trim work, nows your chance for proffessional work at about half price.

I have 2 I really need to find something for who have been with me over 4 years and over 3 years, and a third I would really like to keep busy too. It apears they're going to be off till thursday.

My guys arent cheap, I pay them by the job, or a unit cost (per sq, ect) and when I do have to pay them by the hour I pay these three $20 per hour, but they hate working by the hour. They would rather negotiate a flat rate for the job, which then you aint worried about how much it will cost or how long it will take. But they are proffesional, have all the right tools, and are top notch skilled tradesmen. They do beatiful drywall. I had them cut a arched spanish type open way in my house and finish it. I have albums full of pics of there work and a lot of the pics with these same guys in them working. By working directly with them you could save a lot of money with out hiring hacks off the street. And I stake my reputation on there work. We have done work for8 people that I can think of on this forum, and 4 people on here have worked with this crew and can tell you what good honest guys they are.

I hate to see all them good skills sitting around for a week. They are good at almost all phases of construction EXEPT, masonary, plumbing or electrical, flooring, and doors and windows.

If you are intrested, give me a call (850) 777-1221, or PM me. If I dont answer the phone leave a message and I'll get right back with you. I am on the phone alot.

Since I am not making anything off this, if theres something you have, give me a brief description with basic measurements, and I can tell you a rough idea of what they would charge, and if it sounds within reason, we can go from there. I dont want to run all over town when I'm not making a penny, and I dont want to send them all over either. Just wanna keep em busy and money goin in there pockets!

Here's some pictures of there work, and these are all of this particular crew I am talking about.

FLAT ROOF, DURING AND AFTER

HOTEL SHINGLES

GULF BREEZE MARINE BOAT SALES AND SERVICE METAL BUILDING

OFFICE ADDITION IN A GARAGE

COMPLETE INSIDE REMODEL WITH WALLS REMOVED, BEFORE AND ALMOST FINISHED

·
Registered
840 Posts
I need the electronics mounted on my boat,boat waxed,tank racks installed and a bottle of CROWN dropped off at my buddy Brandys house!?:hoppingmad:banghead

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright, got a few small repairs from the weekend, still got about 4 days left. We did Tigerbaits roof, had broken decking, ect.

If you got anything, or a full shingle roof, nows the time!

(850) 777-1221

1 - 5 of 5 Posts