Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I commend you for making a good decision................but I think I would have had the taxidermist try to wall mount them like that! That would look good in the corner of my living room!

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Beautiful woods! Where is that?

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just kidding folks. I took these pics two days ago at Cades Cove park in Tennessee. I sat and watched three bucks fighting over a doe for around twenty minutes. I saw the single buck feeding on a hillside and walked out to take his picture... Beautiful place to visit during the "December Lull"!

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Just kidding folks. I took these pics two days ago at Cades Cove park in Tennessee. I sat and watched three bucks fighting over a doe for around twenty minutes. I saw the single buck feeding on a hillside and walked out to take his picture... Beautiful place to visit during the "December Lull"!
You dirty man.... :no: I picked up coyote hunting during the December Lull. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Was wondering where land that looks like that is around here.

I've never witnessed a full on fight. Heard a couple from a distance, though. I've been lucky enough to see 6+ bucks together sparring at the same time twice (3-4 pairs going at it at the same time). Hopefully one day I'll see a full on heavyweight match.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts