Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states i have an 2003 Hummer H2 on 28's With 50300 miles it has an eclipse double din with Nav.($2500) and 3 12's this truck is in great shape and i have the factory wheels also. The 28's are dub wheels and cost 12k new tires have about 99% tread and the wheels have never been curbed and have zero pitting. Im looking for something new to drive but im open to any trades. Cash price is 26500 feel free to pm me Thanks Brandon

Attachments

·
Wicked Awesome
2,254 Posts
You might want to try the hood. Although, for a $25K price tag, you may not have any luck. But good luck to ya!

·
Registered
105 Posts
You're right, I could have worded that better...

Sooo, B-rod, if the stock rims and tires are not spoken for theeeen, I would like to buy them off of you.

·
Tangle Master
3,310 Posts
What the fuck?? I didn't drop off the face of the Earth. Or does this work like the eligibility for food stamps? Both of you need an ass whoopin for this bullshit!:thumbdown:

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Calm down he's the first person to say I'll take them. You never said you wanted them u just asked a question

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Put yourself in jasons shoes. You let Jason know your interested in something he is selling, and ask him a question that he has to check on and says that he will get back to you. Then his very next post is saying sold to someone that stepped up after you, and he never answered your question. Thats the way to get a good rep.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts