Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
are there any hvac guys on the forum. or do yall know of one i need my ac repaired here in milton. i tried changing the capacitor no go. thanks

·
Praedator
10,214 Posts
shanester (2/23/2010)are there any hvac guys on the forum. or do yall know of one i need my ac repaired here in milton. i tried changing the capacitor no go. thanks
Is the ourside fan not turning? You only need to change the capacitor when you can kick start the fan motor. If it will not even kick start, the fan motor is usually to blame. There are a few other things it could be though. What specifically is it doing. That's a start. We have quite a few members that regularly stay in Holiday Inn Express hotels.

·
Super Moderator
20,902 Posts
You motor is probably fried if its the condenser. If you are electrically inclined I can get you a motor if you want to change it out. Is it the blower or condenser?

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
everything seems to runok it just wont get hot even with the emergency heat on. just come fix it i have cash and my wife is about to drive me nuts

·
Super Moderator
20,902 Posts
shanester (2/23/2010)everything seems to runok it just wont get hot even with the emergency heat on. just come fix it i have cash and my wife is about to drive me nuts
Im tied up in Destin on a call but call my brother in law Cliff. Gulf Stream A/C Heating and Refrigeration. 850 682-0685

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.