Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,613 Posts
Yeah I noticed that, it's back up now...

·
Super Moderator
20,001 Posts
Yeah we're working on it. A few are gonna end up ruining it for everyone. Some people think its their personal business.

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
I will say this. Like Splittine said a few are about to ruin it for everyone. Its being discussed how it will be handled but this is not a site to tell off your armory or trade 12 goats and a chicken for a gun. Its being abused and being discussed between owners and mods.... May not be any changes, may be some changes, maybe a lot of changes... We will keep you all updated...

·
Super Moderator
28,614 Posts
That's what happens when the PFF turns into the Pensacola Gun Trader.....I love a gun just as much as the next guy but just getting on here to sell guns is getting out of hand....

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,613 Posts
Yeah we're working on it. A few are gonna end up ruining it for everyone. Some people think its their personal business.
:thumbsup::thumbsup: sounds great, can I start telling the dealers bye, bye by name? I mean really taking a credit card for gun purchases is nothing short of Jays minus the store front...

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,613 Posts
I will say this. Like Splittine said a few are about to ruin it for everyone. Its being discussed how it will be handled but this is not a site to tell off your armory or trade 12 goats and a chicken for a gun. Its being abused and being discussed between owners and mods.... May not be any changes, may be some changes, maybe a lot of changes... We will keep you all updated...
I wouldn't trade 12 of my goats for the USS RONALD REGAN:sweatdrop:

·
Registered
9,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, like I said, I'm addicted to checking out the deals buy or selling some. I drive my wife nuts on the PFF, but between us it was short trip,

Thanks to all the mods for all you guys do.

·
Registered
569 Posts
I guess I've been oblivious to this. I have noticed a lot of newbies posting and not following the 20 post requirement, but figured there was an overwhelming influx of new people to the site and hard to monitor. I've only had one firearm transaction since I joined (I bought) but I'm pretty addicted to seeing what people are getting rid of even though I don't usually buy anything, it's insanely fun to window shop. I hope measures can be put in place to keep this area going and pray the minority of abusers don't dictate the future for all.

Clayjunky

·
Registered
751 Posts
Just putting this out there but who cares if there are dealers posting as long as there are good deals that benifit members of the forum?Obviously I am missing something here.I am not a dealer but find myself constantly lurking this section as firearms are probably one of my biggest hobbies,and that includes buying,selling,and trading them.In the age of the internet info such as current pricing is readily availible for anyones refrence.I would think the owners of the forum would appreciate the extra traffic,as that is their primary (if not only) means of income through advertising.Not to mention I am sure most of us would like more activity on the board,hell it even creates competion in the market thus driving the market down.(economics 101) Like I previously said,there is obviously something I am missing. Unless there is illegal activity of course..Anyways hope a bad few dont blow it for us all!

·
Premium Member
2,516 Posts
Well half the shit on these threads has nothing to do with hunting. Does anyone here hunt with a snub nose or a Taurus pistol, or even better a full auto suppressed Mac 11?

·
Super Moderator
20,001 Posts
Just putting this out there but who cares if there are dealers posting as long as there are good deals that benifit members of the forum?Obviously I am missing something here.I am not a dealer but find myself constantly lurking this section as firearms are probably one of my biggest hobbies,and that includes buying,selling,and trading them.In the age of the internet info such as current pricing is readily availible for anyones refrence.I would think the owners of the forum would appreciate the extra traffic,as that is their primary (if not only) means of income through advertising.Not to mention I am sure most of us would like more activity on the board,hell it even creates competion in the market thus driving the market down.(economics 101) Like I previously said,there is obviously something I am missing. Unless there is illegal activity of course..Anyways hope a bad few dont blow it for us all!
It has nothing to do with anything you posted. All I can say is there will be a new thread posted tomorrow with new info.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.