Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
A very funny movie skit. But one with a message. A few harsh words in itto me, but again it just about sumes it up what going on with the fishing regs and how they come to be. Mark, good job getting the word out. Looking for part II. Gene

·
Registered
337 Posts
Comedy does not work unless it is based on truth. This is some funny stuff. Hope it brings some awareness to what they are trying to

do to our fisheries. Good Job Mark.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Crabass Is a Complete, well you know,, these people don't know WHAT THEY Are Doing, we all Know that but what Kills Me Is we Pay them to Let Us Know WHAT we Can Keep and What we Can't keep,, With Old Data , Come one People lets Stand Up For OR Rights to FISH If We Don't who will??????????????

·
Registered
549 Posts
Mark I will agree. It is the best one yet. After reading about another subject you post on. I did a little search for myself about the Billfish Foundation TBF. They do take money from PEW. After many years being a charter member. This year I will NOT be sending any money to them. Capt. Gene TEAM RECESS

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
you got it, Gene.

TBF The Billfish Foundation, CCA Coastal Coservation Association and ASA American Sportfishing Association have all taken their 30 pieces of silver from Pew Charitable Trusts' envirofascist front groups.

Yet if you talk to the average member from any of these so-called fishing groups, they have no idea that the Board members representing them have all sold out their organizations to the Envirofascists for some quick dirty money. Despicable.

Catch

1 - 16 of 16 Posts