Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
I wouldn't say that Gulp products are the be all end all, but they are pretty swell. Ive had lots of trout luck with the Gulp curly tails. As far as price goes I didn't get into fishing because it was the cheapest way to enjoy myself. I have thousands of dollars tied up in fishing (boat,rods,gas,time away from working,beer,misc cool fishin stuff,and at least 100 or so other expenses). So the extra buck doesn't scare me away from them. I have found that if a person wants to catch fish on whatever lure you should find out where to throw it. I like asking older gray headed men with well maintained older boats and dark sun tans where they throw their chosen lures. The isles at Academy usually catch more anglers than they catch fish. Every new product is fun to touch,feel and rig. I enjoy the whole process. Go to where the fish are supposed to be hiding and flush those muthers out with whatever means need to be taken, take a picture, and let someone else have a go at them (hopefully a kid). Have a beer but not too many they'll make you goofy after a while.. Damn fishin is the best God Bless America and Pensacola Fl land that I love. :usaflag:takephoto:letsdrink

1 - 1 of 1 Posts