Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
I use gulp shad jerks. I use DOA,s I have confidense in each. I can usally figure out the bite. Have you guys ever tried a gold spoon? I think these work better than any lure on the market. They are the most rugged universal . I challenge anyone to a duel . They will outfish all others more consistently. I not just talking about those dumb redfish. I fool the big trout on them as well. I catch Flounder on gold spoons. black Snapper too. Of course i fish more than most people too. Stop wasting your money on Rubbers and minced fish and try to fool them with a chunk of metal. For you old guys out there who were fishing befor rubber was so wide spread what did you use to fool trout and Carp? (Redfish). Stop looking for the easy way and take the gold spoon challenge .I DARE YOU. OUT!

·
Registered
130 Posts
They are fun to use. I like toNavarre Knocker rig them. This way they are weedless and sink slowly. Its easier to keep them in the target Zone this way. The best color is ,ALL of them ,they all work on the grass beds. Good Luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts