Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Your mom's a
6,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wrecked but ... if you must know, we had a pair of repeat winners as Nothin' Matters (offshore) and Skin Cancer (inshore) took the top places.

Jake, Matt, Luke, PJ, Coach, Uncle Tony and God help me if I gorgot someone, nice job.

And the Skin Cancer crew, y'all lapped the field by about 3 pounds and were worried it wouldn't hold up. These boys came from FWB to fish and stomped it.

More tomorrow, assuming I wake up.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
You ran a top notch tournament..Way to go Joe..It was fun if yall missed out..Congrats to the winners..Sharks are stinky..

·
Your mom's a
6,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, I forgot weights.

Offshore was 147 and change and Inshore was 13 something.

Beer, sleep depravation and a sunburn prevent me from recalling every detail but I'm sure they will come to me.

Thanks to my dock crew, Dylan, Sam, T-Mass, Gary, Drew, and without doubt, the entire Outcast Family. I have a new respect for them there.

·
Registered
727 Posts
JoeZ (8/9/2009)I'm wrecked but ... if you must know, we had a pair of repeat winners as Nothin' Matters (offshore) and Skin Cancer (inshore) took the top places.

Jake, Matt, Luke, PJ, Coach, Uncle Tony and God help me if I gorgot someone, nice job.

And the Skin Cancer crew, y'all lapped the field by about 3 pounds and were worried it wouldn't hold up. These boys came from FWB to fish and stomped it.

More tomorrow, assuming I wake up.
Joe you forgot about JR!!

·
Super Moderator
12,635 Posts
JoeZ (8/9/2009)Sorry, I forgot weights.

Offshore was 147 and change and Inshore was 13 something.

Beer, sleep depravation and a sunburn prevent me from recalling every detail but I'm sure they will come to me.

Thanks to my dock crew, Dylan, Sam, T-Mass, Gary, Drew, and without doubt, the entire Outcast Family. I have a new respect for them there.
kudos to them, and kudos to you Joe

wish i could have fished.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts