Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
If they got that many costas they are gonna be selling them. I would keep an eye on Craigslist, probably not gonna be selling them in the pensacola area unless they area real dumb,but probably in the surrounding area. They will get whats coming to them.:blownaway

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Trophy05 (2/5/2010)
Water Hazard (2/5/2010)
SuperSpook (2/5/2010)plus armed robbery woud be on the news.
Not True. There are several armed robberies both of individuals and business' each day that do not make the news. If the public knew what goes on each night in this area you would be shocked. The news only airs 10% of what actually happens in this area.
Truer words were never spoken. I sure was.
Agreed. You would be amazed at the number victims of break-in's and roberies both residential and commercial I talk to each week. Last night I designed a security system for a young man in cantonment that shot an intruder in his house three days ago. The young man was less than one week back from Afganistan. Simply told me that he was in harms way every day over there and would not allow it to happen back here. Any one hear about it? Not in the newspaper.

·
Super Moderator
19,482 Posts
Garbo (2/5/2010)
Splittine (2/5/2010)
Garbo (2/5/2010)I haven't been inside Gulf Breeze Bait and Tackle in many years, But, Aren't they open 24 hours?

No accusation here, but, it is amazing how often business theft is internal and done by employees. Overall, I would be willing to bet that of all business theft, found or not found, the majority or more than 50% is done by employees of the business.
Why havent you been inside GBBT in years, dont they sell Connors Jigs, thought all the shops carried them.
Nope. GBBT has never carried them and GBBT andDizzy Lizzy'sarethe only local shops that do notcarry them currently.

I doubt GBBT ever will.
Huh... I seen some of the jigs they have in there when I went inthere a couple months ago, they could sell10 to 1 Connors jigs over those.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Death From Above (2/5/2010)If the person who committed this crime is reading this, I'd like to buy a couple of pairs of Hammerheads and a Tiagra. IM or e-mail me.
Real classy there. Does knowingly purchasing stolen goods make you any different than the person who actually stole the items??

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Gonnamissher (2/6/2010)
Death From Above (2/5/2010)If the person who committed this crime is reading this, I'd like to buy a couple of pairs of Hammerheads and a Tiagra. IM or e-mail me.
Real classy there. Does knowingly purchasing stolen goods make you any different than the person who actually stole the items??

I think I know what DFA is gonna do when they show up............

·
Registered
541 Posts
Gonnamissher (2/6/2010)
Duuhhh:banghead...some people just miss the bus:doh. Could this possibly be a trap:doh??? (sarcasm inflected!) No harm intended to anyone in particular with this sarcastic comment:withstupid

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
fisheye48 (2/5/2010)
Speckulator (2/5/2010)
alanbarck (2/5/2010)Is that "robbed" as in at gun-point or by a break-in?

:blownaway

Does it matter?:banghead

George

Yes it matters ..Robbery is taking by using force...Burglary is simply entering and committing anotheroffense inside(stealing).
well smashing a window in is better than point a gun in somebodies face and taking the goods...neither one is good but...you get the point

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Splittine (2/6/2010)
Garbo (2/5/2010)
Splittine (2/5/2010)
Garbo (2/5/2010)I haven't been inside Gulf Breeze Bait and Tackle in many years, But, Aren't they open 24 hours?

No accusation here, but, it is amazing how often business theft is internal and done by employees. Overall, I would be willing to bet that of all business theft, found or not found, the majority or more than 50% is done by employees of the business.
Why havent you been inside GBBT in years, dont they sell Connors Jigs, thought all the shops carried them.
Nope. GBBT has never carried them and GBBT andDizzy Lizzy'sarethe only local shops that do notcarry them currently.

I doubt GBBT ever will.
Huh... I seen some of the jigs they have in there when I went inthere a couple months ago, they could sell10 to 1 Connors jigs over those.
Maybe out sell but I they wont out catch a good ol coondog or Danny smith Jig id bet money on it! back on topic, I really hope they catch the people invovled

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Freespool (2/8/2010)
Splittine (2/6/2010)
Garbo (2/5/2010)
Splittine (2/5/2010)

I doubt GBBT ever will.
Maybe out sell but I they wont out catch a good ol coondog or Danny smith Jig id bet money on it! back on topic, I really hope they catch the people invovled
Awe.....That's Cute. Those must be some wellmade jigs.

I can't stand a thief and hope they are caught as well. It seems to be obvious they knew what they were after and knew the potential of value return based on what they selected to take. Experienced Fishermen, possibly?

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Checked both the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:Street w:st="on"><st1:address w:st="on">T St.</st1:address></st1:Street> and Gulf Breeze flea markets this week-end and didn?t see any of the merchandise. Haven?t seen anything on Craig?s List either.

·
Super Moderator
19,482 Posts
Freespool (2/8/2010)
Splittine (2/6/2010)
Garbo (2/5/2010)
Splittine (2/5/2010)

I doubt GBBT ever will.
Id take that bet any day of the week. Those assembly line looking jigs couldnt touch Connors Jigs in looks, qualityor performance.

Anyways anyone heard anything.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
You are comparing a 13 years olds jigs to a 70 or so year old legend? WOW..Get a clue...I would fish with either of them..I like the young fellas Brown with some blue..Look like a red killer

41 - 60 of 71 Posts