Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a call last week from someone here locally saying that he was working with GuidePost Solutions for GCCF and he had some forms my wife and I need to sign concerning our claim. Our claims have already been paid, and from what I've come up with Google searches is that they are trying to find people for fraud. I was wondering if anyone else has heard anything about this?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Guidepost solutions are the investigation arm of the GCCF its all a bunch of Ex. FBI guys, I have had plenty of clients that has had visits from them or their employer has had visits from them. Its not always bad you can imagine that they have to check out things and make sure that things are what people represent they are.

That said they will get their nose in anything and everything that you let them, they are like private investigators. I have had people call the police on Guidepost solution and then gotten flag at the GCCF as being scammers.

That is what I know

Best
Jacob

·
Registered
75 Posts
Jacob is correct. While GCCF has reduced their number of staff, Guidepost Solutions has greatly increased. They are looking for fraudulent claims and are investigating more and more claims. If you filed a legitimate claim, you should have nothing to worry about and it is in your best interest to cooperate with them.

If you provided any third party verificiation letters with your claim, Guidepost will contact those people and make sure the signature on the letter is authentic and that they wrote or agree with what is stated on the letter (without asking your permisson to speak to them).

If Guidepost believes your claim is fraudulent, they will refer your claim to the FBI and you will have an investigator contacting you shortly.

Guidepost has stepped up the investigations as I have had numerous clients contacted to provide additional, corroborating information.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts