Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we made the decisions Craig ( stray cat ) Keith ( t-cat ) a fellow named Randy to pack up and head out to do some grouper fishing . The weather seemed to be holding and we headed out of Orange Beach pass by 5:00 am . We made it to our destination and started to put down live pinfish and right off the bat we started catching fish . We ended up with 17 Scamp,1 Snowy and 1 nice AJ . We were finished by 10:00 am as we thought we had our limit on grouper we only needed two more to make out limit but miscounted. We headed back for the dock and thank goodness we decidedto do that early as the seas began to pick up rather rapidly . We made it in OK but it got rather bumpy or should I say pretty damn rough.

Stray Cat should have some pictures if he will post them . Glad we made it out as the fishing was just GREAT .

Happy New Year To All

·
Registered
863 Posts
Wade your dead, I was going to shred the"buy my used gay sperry's with the old adage small feet small peter stuff, but I refrained...now Im looking for that thread. I will give you a good bump when I retreive it from the dead and forgotten sale items:shedevil

1 - 8 of 8 Posts