Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Left shore line park around noon with my neighbour and his son in law, nice weather, trolled streches 25, this 27" grouper hitthe white and red among the three we were pulling.Wind increased around 2:00.
Back at the ramp at 3:30. It was nice to catch this without running 15/20 miles offshore !!! Beats a day at the house.

Best wishes to all for the new year to come.

·
Praedator
10,021 Posts
I did not know that you could fish in the future and come back to post about it. Let me know how time travel works.:poke

Nice fish though. I have yet to land a bay grouper. I'll get out there and catchone some day.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Good catch. The grouper are in the bay thats for sure. I haven't had the luck trolling though. Thanks for posting. I will be trying Red/White.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
so, if i go fish this coming saturday, ill catch a 27" grouper? haha. i guess im assuming it was the 19th and just a typo.... either way, GREAT catch, its nice to get some great fillets and barely using enough gas to notice. thanks for the report!

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
Nice lookin Grouper:hungry Good job "E":toast

·
Registered
747 Posts
hey zig thats the grouper we caught over the summer at the barges,you just photoshopped that in there and in the future. just kidding buddy. way to work the bay.:bowdown:letsdrink

1 - 13 of 13 Posts