Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
great point downtime!! that's what this forum is about... networking, and fishing. he's networking for his fishing business! i think chris is quite happy to see people like him who dont get in arguments over pointless crap, and post great reports when he's finished.

lickety-split, i hope you guys have an awesome weekend! i would love to go, but im on my way to the hospital to have a kidney stone removed.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
nb&twil (11/8/2007)lickety-split, i hope you guys have an awesome weekend! i would love to go, but im on my way to the hospital to have a kidney stone removed.
Ouch!!!!! I have had several kidney stones so I know the pain you are going thru, but I've never had to have one removed. Please update me on how that goes as I'm afraid that I might have to have one removed one day.

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
Brandon, where are you headed to? we are leaving around lunch time sat. do some deep drops on the way to chunk for yellows at the Marlin rig. i'll try you on the radio when we get out. channel 68. i'll be on WayneO's 31 Cape "Hammer Time"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts