Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought Charlie and Abraham went to Navarre to catch a huge Red, but I gott'em Beat. This baby came home!!

GROCERIES! SPORTSFANS!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, sportsfans. I was draggin a Mann Stretch 25 at, about as slow asI could go,, And that's important, cause when I actually CATCH reds I have been going VERY slow. The action on those stretches is , in my opinion, BETTER GOING SLOW. Because the water was so clear I used a green/blue realistic looking lure. Otherwise, I'd use the pink or red/white to attract. I was trolling on the down stream side of the 3Mi. Bridge, parallel to the bridge, outgoing tide. I went real close to the bridge, but ya gotta be careful, cause there's artificial "reefage" down there and occasional boats fishing that one should always be courteous to. The best part 'bout this catch was it was 27 inch exactly, so it came home and made my Teri Lynn very happy. She's a Cajun cook and loves "GROCERIES!" Oh, and Josie Wales, We also got our share of yummy Stone Crabs too!

Another

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
<<"... , in my opinion, BETTER GOING SLOW....">>

Todd were you trolling those 25's ? @ 2mph?...so thats a good 10-16ft under....how much line were you dragging?....it all make sense now....Hey come this red has a darker greyish head....did your "kid " take that pic?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts