Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought these things and not quite sure I'm impressed with their accuracy. What's the thoughts of others who have shot these.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I like em. They shoot straight for me. I've killed three deer with em and none has gone over 60 yds. I shoot the 100 grain 1 3/8.

·
Premium Member
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They don't shoot bad but not as accurate as slick tricks. I think I'll shoot my Rages in the beginning this year. I haven't shot them in about 5 years.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I shoot them out of my Z7 xtreme and DXT and they shoot great for me. The only issue I have with them is a little blade chatter after being shot threw a deer a couple of times. I use the ones with 3" cut and deer don't go very far after they hit.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
First deer I shot didn't go far and left a blood trail you wouldn't believe. The second deer I shot was a nice buck. I shot a little back and the arrow didn't go in but a few inches. I think the broadhead never opened. He ran twenty yards and laid down for twenty minutes got up and walked off. The next day I saw him tracking a doe. Never found the arrow and I far as I know the buck is still chasing does, thank goodness. I will never use them again. I switched to rage and they shoot well and have performed well for me but I think I'm going to try the slick tricks. I just always worry about mechanicals.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
They don't shoot bad but not as accurate as slick tricks. I think I'll shoot my Rages in the beginning this year. I haven't shot them in about 5 years.
Why would you want to set aside a broadhead that is a good as they come so that you can use one that is known to have reliability and durability problems?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts